omg ask these please they're so cutE
- What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Tell us three fears.
- What was the last board game you played?
- What was the last book you read?
- Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Do you believe in marriage?
- What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- When's your birthday?
- What do you aspire to be?
- Do you sponsor a cause?
- Do you play/watch sport?
- Do you play an instrument?
- What's your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite animal?
Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
Also, October is my birthday month, so obviously it is the best month.
I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life but at least I didn’t just give Steven Moffat an Emmy
WHAT THE FUCK EVEN HAPPENED, EMMY VOTERS
tips for college:
- no 1 cares if you eat alone in the dining hall
- dont be scared of upperclassmen they dont care
- dont raise your hand to go to the bathroom
- dont bring a handwritten sick note from ur mom
- don’t bring a sick note at all
- email your professor when you’re sick
- and also ask classmates because sometimes professors don’t care or don’t know who you are
- find a friend in every class for this purpose specifically
- put your syllabus in your planner
- always get a doctor’s note if you’re sick
- especially if you have to miss an exam
- read the syllabus
- read the syllabus
- R E A D T H E F U C K I N G S Y L L A B U S
By the way:
- READ THE GODDAMN SYLLABUS
- EVEN IF IT’S DESIGNED SO BADLY AND IS SO POORLY WRITTEN THAT YOUR EYES BLEED, BECAUSE THAT SHIT COULD SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS
- Keep a planner, whether it’s in your phone or on paper. Losing track of your deadlines = certain death come midterms/finals
- If something looks incorrect on an assignment, LET YOUR PROFESSOR KNOW. They will clarify if they made an error or if it’s right
- Use a service like Dropbox, so in case your dumb roommate spills soda all over your laptop, your shit isn’t lost forever. Bonus: You won’t have to make sure you have the right flash drive with you every time you go to the library to work on something or print. Dropbox is your BEST FRIEND